Life has been exciting and fun for us lately as we have embarked upon a few trips and have a few more coming in the future. I was able to go to Colorado to see one of my best friends Janelle. It was a really fun weekend to have some girl time and go visit Janelle and see her life in Colorado. While I was there, we were able to go to a Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban concert which was AMAZING! Country singers are always so good live and Keith Urban put on an absolutely incredible performance.
Here are a few pictures from my trip to Colorado...
Lauren (Janelle's Roomate) and I at the game where Janelle was dancing...
The girls at the concert before it started...
Carrie Underwood...
Keith Urban...
And of course some silly pictures before we went to the airport...
More updates to come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment