What is Joubert Syndrome?

.days go by.

Days go by....man do they ever!!! I feel like I am going non-stop lately. Work has been keeping me really busy and as usual Nick and I are continually traveling on the weekends to visit family and friends. It's crazy at times but I love every minute of it :)
In the last month, we have gone to the Oregon coast with my family, traveled to Spokane for a family reuinion and wedding on the Dietzen side of the family, gone house shopping in Seattle, gone to 3 baseball games, a concert, golfed, shopped, worked many hours overtime, etc. etc. So much fun!
This weekend we are traveling back over to Spokane to spend time with Nicks family for the 4th of July. I am really looking forward to a 3 day weekend and a break from work since right now I am in the midst of my busy season. It will be such a relief when MLB Home Run Derby and All-Star Game are over as my account managers and I are responsible for all of the promotional items for these events. Crazy, fun and exciting all at the same time.
Here are a few pictures from the last month!

















1 comment:

the tampiens said...

LOVE the bridge picture!!! :)