Man! It's been a loooong time since I have blogged! Life has been whirlwind the last few months and blogging has taken a back seat to everything going on in life. The last couple months have consisted of not only working and busy season beginning for Nick but we have been from Dr. appt to Dr. appt for both Nick and Parker as they both have been diagnosed with different things that will affect both of them for the rest of their lives. It's nothing that is life threatening, but will definitley need care and watch in its entirety. Emotionally it has been really tolling as well as trying to manage the rest of life, I have had my moments of despair, but am doing much better now. I am so thankful to serve a God who carries me when I am weak and brings us to our knees in desperation to draw us close. He has definitley kept me desperate these past few months and has given me the strength to get through. Our families and friends have been a great encouragement to us during this time and we are thankful to have such amazing support around us. It has given me perspective and I am so much more appreciative for the little things in life. My mother in law forwarded me this devotion this morning and it was a great encouragement to keep asking God for big things and to keep on persevering through everything:
"You may be able to think of ways God could save your crisis, but God's Word tells us that the human mind cannot conceive the ways of God."
Woo hoo! He has something bigger planned through all of this than we can even imagine. Anyways, I am hopefully back to blogging and will update with pictures and stories of the good times over the last few months!!
1 comment:
I hope all is well! Sorry to hear about the hectic-ness. Stressful I'm sure with whatever is going on, but praying for you and your boys :)
Post a Comment