It's been a whirlwind of crazy and difficult weeks but we seem to be finding out answers and moving forward (more to come on specifics later). We had an MRI for Parker on Tuesday March 8th and to make the situation as positive as it could be, we took pictures and tried to make it fun. Parker did fabulous and didn't even cry once. The hardest part for me as a mom was watching them put him under....it was so sad that at such a young age he is already having to deal with that, but he is so resilient and didn't even fuss! So here is a little collage of little man in his adorable hospital gown :)

2 comments:
Poor little fella :( Sorry you had to see him so pitiful. I know that had to have been hard. Hope he bounced back quickly!
Anna! I had no idea! I can't even imagine what that feels like as a mom. Praying that answers come in your favor in the coming days!
Post a Comment