What is Joubert Syndrome?

.#dietzenfameveryday2014 {week 46}.

Our week according to Instagram!

Day 317: All three kids were sleeping at the same time today, the house was cleaned this morning and I had nothing that needed to be done immediately. I actually got to sit on the couch and read. By myself. In silence. It was heavenly!!

Day 318: I got to have a lunch date with this sweet boy after school today. He got chosen to be the example child for physical therapy students today and did amazing!! Love getting special times with my first born and am so incredibly proud of all his progress and hard work. He is seriously the hardest worker I know!!

Day 319: Good morning world!! Happy Saturday!

Day 320: A little tummy time practice :) Lane thought he was being a big help!

Day 321: Parker thought it was necessary to use his "noculars" to watch a show on the ipad. I love watching their little imaginations work and hearing what they come up with!!

Day 322: Papa Stan is in town and Lane has followed him like a shadow! Somebody loves his papa :)

Day 323: Just jammin on the piano this morning at the children's museum!! He can crawl around and make a mess and I don't have to clean it up and he's learning and exploring while doing it!!

1 comment:

Kim Chaffin said...

I am so blessed reading your blog posts.