A few weeks behind on our weekly photo update from Instagram! but here is an update :)
Day 324: Parker is so excited about the dusting of snow we got and will not come inside!! He's trying to convince me how fun it is and why I should come play with him :)
Day 325: Sitting on the floor of my van eating McDonalds with the kids between school and therapy. You can be jealous, I know, it's a glamorous life I live :). But in all seriousness it was a fun memory with my boys and I love my mini van for reasons like this.
Day 326: This little chunk is already wearing 6 month clothes!! How is this going so fast?!?
Day 327: Livin the life! Milk in their chairs in cozy pj's watching Curious George. Can I be a toddler again?!
Day 328: Parker insisted on reading baby sister a book before school this morning. He's showing her all the pages and pointing things out :)
Day 329: How I workout these days. Always have little feet by my side. Makes it a little challenging but their smiling faces are good motivation.
Day 330: The boys wanted to "nuggle" last night and share a bed so I decided to let them. Went in to check on them and found this. Be. Still. My. Heart. Love that they have each other and are forming that brotherly bond!!
No comments:
Post a Comment