Thank you all for your positive comments and support as I venture out into this new journey. I am excited for what this could become and how the money will impact the foundation and the lives it touches.
I won't be bombarding you with sales pitches for the Stella & Dot products all over the blog, but I do want you to know about the trunk show that I will be having next Thursday. This will be my first show I am hosting and will be a great way for me to get started on fundraising.
The show will take place at my house, but obviously most of my readers do not live nearby so you can shop online if that is something you are interested in. Below are a few of my favorite items that I just love so much!!
I LOVE a stacked wrist and these are some of the new goodies for fall!
The arrow bracelet is probably one of my favorite Stella & Dot items. I wear it every day and its less than $20 so its the perfect addition to a watch or a stack of bracelets.
The sutton is an awesome necklace because it is a 5 in 1, meaning you can wear it 5 different ways. It's nice that you only have to buy one thing but can mix and match it as you please.
This is on my wishlist for the fall. I absolutely adore this clutch. And there is a matching bag that goes with it. To die for!
And then the engravables are awesome. I just got mine with my wedding date on it, but the possibilities are endless. And they are simple and understated but add so much to an outfit...perfect for my current phase of life.
Here is a link to browse through the website to see if there is anything that you are drawn to:
http://www.stelladot.com/sites/annadietzen/?lc=en_us
Thanks so much for being on this entire journey with us and being invested in the lives of our children!
**images taken from the Stella & Dot pinterest page





No comments:
Post a Comment