Well we finally have our apartment put together and spent this past weekend hanging things on the wall. It feels good to have a place to live and have it be finished. I have a new love for decorating and wish I could do so much more with the apartment. It is so much fun when it all comes together. Nick was a good sport with hanging things on the wall and making sure everything was level and even. It is a lot more complicated than you think ;)
This past weekend was also fun because we watched the Green Bay Packer vs. Seattle Seahawks game. I have to admit that I was a little nervous in the first quarter when Green Bay had 2 turnovers within a matter of minutes which led to 14 points for Seattle. However, Brett Favre led the packers to a huge victory over Seattle and they are going on to play in Lambeau again next week. I love Green Bay football and its a lot of fun to see them be so successful this season. Go Pack Go!
The Dietzen clan is coming over from Moses Lake this weekend and I am really looking forward to having some company. Job searching has been a little discouraging and the day's are long while I'm not working so it will be so nice to have some people around. I can't wait to show of the new apartment :)
Our bedroom...
1 comment:
I love it! You did a great job decorating...and I can't wait to come and see it in person. Miss you and praying for the job search.
Post a Comment