What is Joubert Syndrome?

Mr. and Mrs. Justin Feldkamp!

The month of June was a crazy month and flew by. We were able to go so many places and see so many people that it made for a fun month of travels and memories. One of my childhood best friends, Abbey Duval got married on June 27, 2008 to her love Justin Feldkamp. They have been together for what seems like forever and it was awesome to see them finally get married and start their life together.

    Abbey & I...friends since 6th grade!!
After we got the dress bustled (17 point bustle...took all of us!)

The Beautiful Bride
The trip back to Minnesota was a trip down memory lane for me. Having lived in Minnesota for 4 years during junior high, I hadn't been back to visit for years. I had stayed in touch with a few people, but hadn't been back for a while. So when I heard about Abbey's wedding, I knew I couldn't miss the opportunity to see her get married and to go back to visit. It was also a neat experience because I was able to show Nick where I lived and grew up for part of my life. It's always neat to show Nick another part of what made me who I am. 

Nick & I before the wedding
 Miss Amy Streich and I...(p.s. she is getting married too!!! Congrats :))


It was a great wedding and great to see all the friends and family that I miss so much :)

No comments: