What is Joubert Syndrome?

Life at the BBC...

So I figured it was finally time to post some pictures from our trip to the cabin. We went up to the Pend Orielle River on the border of Washington and Idaho (about an hour away from Spokane). Angela's relative was so generous and let us stay at his cabin and use his boat and jet ski's for almost a week! We had so much fun...just hanging out and enjoying each others company.
Brad & Shannon Jenkins flew up from Southern California to spend the week, and so JD & Ang, Nick & I and Lindsay and Derek headed up to the lake. The rest of the Dietzen family came up and hung out on Friday with us and we had a good time wakeboarding, tubing, fishing and roasting smores.
Somehow we even managed to get the entire 8 of us to go for a run...or what we thought was going to be a nice morning job turned into running up the side of a freaking mountain! haha but it ended up being really fun and then we all ran and jumped in the lake after we got back.
I could get used to living life like that!
We feel so blessed to have these wonderful people in our lives and had so much fun at the cabin...cannot wait to plan our next little couples vacation :)

The married couples...
Nick and I fishing...
Nick and I with the sunset...I was a little nervous I was going to fall off the diving board!
My hot husband wakeboarding...
Early morning fishing....so fun!
The boys....one of my favorite pictures!!

Pictures to come from my parents and Alex's trip to Seattle soon....

No comments: