What is Joubert Syndrome?

Halloween Happenings :)

I know Halloween has come and gone and we are halfway through November (can you believe it?!!?), but I thought I would upload some pictures from our Halloween fun. On Halloween itself, I had to work a pretty busy week leading up and the day of Halloween was crazy busy. Since my job is in sales and invoicing, we have to have all of our orders from the month sent over to accounting by the last day of the month. So the last week and especially the last day of the month end up being rediculously busy. In addition to that, BDA (where I work), LOVES Halloween and they go all out. Each section of our buildings were decorated with different themes and everyone in that section dressed up like that. It was everything from Monopoly, to M*A*S*H, to Pirates of the Carribean, etc. Our CEO and Presidents dressed up as Joker and a KNight. So it was a lot of fun, but a lot of work.
So Friday night, Nick and I cooked a steak dinner, drank a glass of wine and turned on a movie. I honestly fell asleep at 8:30p.m. on Halloween...so lame! But it was very relaxing and exactly what I needed.
On Saturday we headed down to DuPont (Fort Lewis area...about an hour south of Seattle), to hang out with Joel and Julie Tampien, as they hosted a Halloween poker party. I had never played poker before that night and was literally googling directions right before we started...but I have to say I did pretty well and it is a ton of fun.
We all dressed up and had a blast just hanging out and catching up, while playing a little poker :)
Nick and I dressed as tourists...my outfit was pretty lame but Nick did a great job of pulling off the look. Between the hawaiian shirt, polaroid camera, fanny pack, and short shorts with dress socks and sandals...I could have sworn he just stepped right off the plane!
Whitney and Jordan Tampien were "white trash" and they pulled it off with the mullets, teeth and outfits..it was disgustingly amazing!
Josh Dietzel wore a mechanic outfit. It was an actual mechanic outfit so it smelt like grease and everything...it was authentic!
Joel and Julie were great hosts and were an angel and a monk and there outfits were pretty awesome too!!
Thanks for having us over guys :)

Nick making a bet...


The whole table of us (minus Whitney who is taking the picture)...


Nick and Joel in character!

The trashy couple!
Take Pikcha!!

Beau (Joel and Julie's son) got ahold of the mullet the next morning...I think he pulls off the look just great :)


No comments: