What is Joubert Syndrome?

Roomates Reunited!!

At the beginning of October my very best friend and roomate came to visit me in Washington!!! It was so fun to be together again and to show her around WA and my life up here. Erin came in on Friday morning and I was able to get work off that day so we just got to hang out and catch up. I swear we ended up doing more talking than anything else. We would go somewhere to do something and end up sitting and talking for hours. It was just wonderful. There is something about being around someone who knows you so well. I miss our good times and heart to hearts. After living with someone for almost 5 years...it is really hard to be apart...especially this far apart.
Thanks for coming Erin! I love and miss you terribly!!!

In our back yard....
Pike's Place Market...
It was Erin's 24th Bday a week earlier so I decorated the house to celebrate her :)
Waiting for a movie to start...it was hilarious!!




No comments: