What is Joubert Syndrome?

.25 weeks.

So I am 25 weeks, and only a few days away from being 26 weeks which is 6 1/2 months along!! I cannot even believe that in 3 months I will be welcoming a little baby boy into the world. Ahh I am so excited. Earlier in the week we had some of Nick's family in town and my sister-in-law brought over their 4 month old baby Mason. He is so cute and it was so fun to have him around and to envision a baby in our house and in our lives. Nick loved having him around and as soon as he got home from work he held him and Mason fell right asleep on Nick's chest. It was so cute! Nick is going to be such a great dad...I cannot wait to see how he is with our little guy.

Things with the pregnancy are going great still...starting to get quite a belly on me...its amazing how quickly it grows! I made a little collage of my belly growing over the last 2 months. Its amazing to see how small I actually was at 4 1/5 months when I thought I was huge at the time!! I am getting more tired...but I think it is because of being super busy, and not necessarily related to pregnancy...but I'm sure that doesn;t help with my energy levels either. But all in all life is good on the pregnancy front and we are just working on getting the nursery painted and everything all put in place :)




Oh and p.s....I take these pictures every Friday morning before I leave for work so you can defintley tell I am not totally awake in these pictures :)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Look at how cute you are! You are glowing! :) So excited for you guys as it gets closer and closer! Can't believe you only have 2.5 months left!!!