What is Joubert Syndrome?

.lately.

Lately our life has consisted of getting things ready for the baby, traveling to visit friends and family, spending time outside, and finally getting to spend time together now that tax season is over. It has been wonderful! Last night Nick was out golfing so I decided to do some painting for the baby room. I painted a canvas for the wall...(I still have a few more to paint) and some blocks to put the baby's name on it. I think we have officially decided on Parker for the first name, so we are starting to call him Parker now and it's making it so real that the little man is going to be here so soon! The colors of the nursery are below, and I am really happy with the color scheme, but cannot seem to decide on the paint colors for the walls, so I am constantly stopping at Home Depot to get new paint samples. Hopefully soon we will have it picked out!
Here is a pic from a week or two ago of my baby bump. Its getting BIG!!! But I am loving it because it means the baby is growing big and he is moving around like crazy. I am so excited to meet him...only a few more months and he is here!!!
I still have pictures from my shower in California and from my shower in Seattle that I need to post. Will get to those soon! We are off to Spokane this weekend to watch Linds and Ang run their half marathon and then for another baby shower for Parker on Sunday :) Spoiled little baby already!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Forgot to tell you that we have a khaki color at home that is in one of the rooms, and we have leftover paint. Maybe I'll bring it in, if you'd like, to see if you like that khaki! Let me know :)