What is Joubert Syndrome?

.4 months.

This is a few weeks overdue but as you can see below...we have had a difficult time getting a good 4 month picture! I am so mean because I still take pictures when he is crying....oooppps :) But I just think he is so cute even when he is crying. Below are the succession of a few photos from 2 different photo shoots we had.

Not very happy about this picture thing....

MOM! I am REALLY not into this picture taking!

 Okay, I guess I can lay here and look cute for this picture....


Seriously mom....I am bored out of my mind. Enough with the pictures :)

Heheh....those are some of the things I think Parker had running through his head while his crazy mom was taking his picture! Oh the things we do!

Here are the stats on Mr Parker man at 4 months:

Length: 25 3/4" (80%)
Weight: 13lbs, 10oz (26%)
Head: 16 5/8" (50%)

So it looks like he is still tall and skinny....following right in his dad's footsteps!

Here are some of his favorite things right now:
-laughing, smiling, cooing and laughing some more (very happy baby!)
-Christmas lights
-his pacifier (becoming more attached....might not be such a good thing :/)
-rolling onto his side...can't quite roll over but tries so hard!
-eating breastmilk every 3 hours still...no solids yet
-loves his friends Evan, Gracin, Jack, Oliver and Cole at daycare
-loves to look around at everything
-sleeping on his tummy (LOVES this!)
-belly laughs

A few things he has decided he doesn't like lately:
-his carseat
-sleeping on his back
-cold milk (every bottle has to be warm or he won't drink it)

Overall he is doing GREAT! Growing strong and learning new things everyday. This stage has been so much fun because he is really starting to interact...knows who we are and smiles whenever he makes eye contact with us. He is even belly laughing which makes my heart smile. I love every inch of this little man! Still cannot believe he is ours!

No comments: