I could go on and on about the the blessing of my dad in my life, the blessing of my Father in Law, the blessing of Nick as the father of Parker and the blessing of the relationship I have with my Heavenly Father, but its too overwhelming for me to even try to put it in words. When it comes to my family, I don't think I could have been more blessed with the family I was raised in as well as the one I married into. Especially over the last year as we have dealt with Parker's health and experience parenthood for ourselves, I now understand a little more of God's love towards us as I realize how much our dad's sacrificed for us, all the while loving us unconditionally.
For Father's day I decided to do a little photoshoot of Parker to document him at this stage, as well as him sitting up. Turned out to be quite the production and everytime I would sit him up, he would start hysterically laughing and fall over :) So I only got a few of him sitting up but the rest of them are pretty cute. He also wouldnt look at the camera because he would only look at me...so he is looking up or to the side in most of the pictures :)
Apparently being a model is hard work! Parker was so tired afterwards he fell asleep playing :)
Happy Father's Day!
1 comment:
He's so sweet!! I can't wait to snuggle him!! :)
Post a Comment