Besides work, The cute little guy in the picture below has been keeping me plenty busy! This picture was taken at the doctors office where we found out he had a double ear infection and sinus infection....poor kiddo was SO sick :( But he is continuing to improve and is an AMAZING little boy! He amazes us daily and is doing so well sitting independently now. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about how far he has come. Little miracle that kid is. We love our little Parker man.
His first birthday is coming up and I am busy starting to plan his birthday party. I have the theme nailed down, but haven't really done anything else! Oops! Hopefully next week :)
With his birthday coming up I am starting to get in a reflective mood and tear up everytime I think about the journey we have been on this last year. Happiest and saddest moments of my life have happened in the last year and I feel like the most blessed person in the world to have the miracle of Parker in my life and the greatest husband to walk through it all with me. God has lavished blessings on us tremendously as we have faced adversity.
I read this blog this morning from another family affected by Joubert Syndrome. I was in tears thinking of how I couldn't put it in words better than Sue did about the blessing of our children in our lives. Seriously take a minute to read this beautiful post on their son Marcus. So beautifully written.
Glad to be back! Will be revamping the blog, adding some things to it and lots of updates to come soon!

5 comments:
Love that you're back to blogging, love your fam, and seriously love this quote from the blog you linked "The months and years passed and He answered lavishly." God is SO GOOD.
Ditto to everything Dani said. :)
Anna, I love reading your blog! It is so encouraging and I'm so glad to hear how well the little guy is doing! It's also amazing to see that you don't take one milestone for granted because you work so hard in between.
Anna, so good to connect with you! Thanks for reading my blog. Blogging is so therapeutic for me. So if anyone else reading it is encouraged, that's just double blessing. Looking forward to reading about your DARLING Parker. It looks like he is doing amazingly well! Where do you live?
Glad to hear your back and blogging. I heard MR. Parker is sitting up. Hannah was so happy to share that news with us. You are all in our prayers. Happy almost birthday Parker!
Post a Comment