Because I love this smiling face below so much
{AND}
and I can't get enough of his cute new haircut...I have some news to share!
Parker said both "mama" and "dada" last night!
He has been a talker since he was born and has had full on conversations with us in Parker baba language for a while now, but nothing sounding even close to mama or dada.
But yesterday HE DID IT!
At first I thought I was making it up...but then I heard it again, and again, and again! I kept having to ask Nick if he heard it so that I made sure it was real!
This little guy is growing up!
These milestones are so huge because some kids with Joubert Syndrome are totally non verbal, and most are pretty delayed in their speech.
To hear Parker continuing to talk and to be saying forms of words and vowels is HUGE!
I was grinning from ear to ear last night. He seriously amazes me everyday. There are so many odds stacked against him, but he is continuing to defy them. And I love being able to experience these huge moments with him.
Thought I would brag on my little guy for a second. :)
We love you Parker and are SOOOO proud of YOU!
3 comments:
So happy for Parker!! And for you all! His hair is adorable too! :) xoxo
That's so exciting!! He's so, so, so cute!!! Wishing you all the best!!
Yayyyy!!!!! Yay for Parker and yay for you and Nick! It seriously is THE best feeling to hear your little one (at ANY age) say Mama and Dada for the first time. :)
Post a Comment