This article below resonated so deeply in my soul that as I was at work I had tears streaming down my face.
Although Parker and this little girl suffer from different conditions, the core of the situation is the same.
Parker is special, and we are considered different.
PLEASE take a minute to read this article for just a little perspective, that maybe you may be able to relate to and bless a special needs family in your community.
Click on the link below....
3 comments:
Thank you for linking to this great post. I read every bit of it and am taking it to heart. I came across your blog by accident—typed in what I thought was the address of my friend's blog which landed me on your address—and I firmly believe it's a God thing. I may be a stranger, but know you and your family are being prayed for this very moment. I admire you for finding strength and for being able to see God's grace and love throughout your unexpected journey. Blessings to you and your family!
I loved the link, thank you for sharing it. We got to see some of your family the other night but it would have been better if you were here. I want to get my hands on Parker before he is to big to cuddle with. He looks so big in the pictures. Scott and Hanna will be in Seattle the weekend of the 10th for a softball tournament. You should bring Parker by to catch a game and cheer on Hanna and her team. God's blessing to you all, The Chaffin's miss you guys
I've spent the last hour crying over your blog. everything that you have written has been everything that i have been thinking and feeling for the past year. Thank you.
Post a Comment