What is Joubert Syndrome?

.crawling.

Yesterday Parker hit a HUGE milestone. We were cleaning out the car and playing around while Dad was cleaning the garage and Parker got into the crawling stance. I had to help him bring his legs around but then he just propped his arms up and got on his knees! I couldn't believe it!! He then stayed there for quite some time and even pushed himself backwards a few times.

To say that I was proud is an understatement. I was beaming all night. So proud of this little guy. Something that seems so easy for other kids is extremely difficult for him, yet he did it anyways!! Cannot wait to continue to see what he does :)

Parker, I am SO proud to be your mama. You amaze me every day!!

4 comments:

Jenalee said...

Yay Parker!!! What a cutie pie!

The Mack's said...

Love his smile, and so proud of his progress AND happy for you and Nick as well!! :) xoxo

erika trautman said...

Wahoo! Yay Parker! From the looks of your incredible smile, I can only imagine what mommy's looked like in response! We are so proud of you!

erika trautman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.