Another week has gone by and it's almost November!! Crazy!! Here is our week according to Instagram :)
Day 296: Parker walking to the bus this morning. Dying over how big his backpack is in comparison to his little body :)
Day 297: Friday night fun of wandering through Costco and ending with some frozen yogurt. Living the dream ;)
Day 298: My little Halloween cuties at the hayride party. Army guy, Spider-Man, and a cute little girl :) I have given up on trying to get them to look at the camera! I'll take what I can get these days.
Day 299: Baby Elle was fascinated by looking out the window today. She was also full of gummy little smiles. Nothing better than that!
Day 300: I fell more in love with my minivan today! Had 4 kids in car seats driving around today and it was a breeze! Seriously makes life so much easier!
Day 301: Baby wearing is essential for being able to cook dinner with 3 kids! Survival selfie :)
Day 302: My little beauty!!
No comments:
Post a Comment