In case you didn't know already....I am a DIE HARD Packer fan! It has been ingrained in me since birth and I will claim green and gold until I die :) Nick, however, does not share this passion with me, so we have a little healthy banter about Packer and Seahawk victories and losses.This weekend, however, was yet another victory for the Green Bay Packers. And Mr. Aaron Rodgers is the one leading the way. After Brett Favre came out of retirement, I was already on the side of the Packers and felt that it would be unfair to bench Rodgers for another year just because Brett Favre couldnt hang it up. So througout all the drama between the Packers and Favre, I have always been a Rodgers fan.
It has been so much fun to watch Rodgers dominate on the field and lead the Packers to victory two weeks in a row. Not to mention that his stats have been awesome and he is silencing his critics. (I just wish I had him in fantasy football!)
I cannot wait to see what this season has in store and to see Rodgers settle into his new role as starting captain and leader of the team. As always all I have to say is "Go Pack Go" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment