What is Joubert Syndrome?

.exercise hangover.

Yesterday was quite the day for exercise. I ran about 4 miles, did an ab circuit and then played in a full soccer game. When I got home from my soccer game last night I felt like someone had beat me up!! My body hurts so bad today...but in a good way! I am feeling the effects of the workouts and can feel my body changing (which is always good). But when I woke up this morning I felt like I had an exercise hangover...haha thats the best way I could describe it. My body hates me for making it get out of bed and everytime I move it is aching!!! It makes me think about my days when I ran track and played soccer and was in such great shape and could do workouts like that day after day....sucks getting old I guess :)

No comments: