What is Joubert Syndrome?

.photoshop fun.

So I got Adobe Creative Suite the other night...and let me just tell you that it is my favorite thing! It is so crazy all of the things that it can do. I took a photoshop class in high school but am having a hard time remembering all the things that I learned. So tonight I spent a while learning new tricks and here is what I came up with...
This picture I removed Hannah's braces (you can still see them a little bit but its still kind of cool to see what she looks like without them on)


Here is the original photo...


In this picture I made the camera have a mirrored reflection...

This was the inspiration behind it....Apple uses the reflection a lot for their advertising.

That's it for now. Just thought I would share my new photo tricks :)








No comments: