What is Joubert Syndrome?

.california visit.

Nick and I were able to go down to southern California to visit family and friends in mid October. We had so much fun and it is always so great to see our amazing friends and family that God blessed us with. Even after not seeing them or talking to them everyday, we pick up right where we left off and have a wonderful time together. I cannot image what life would be like without those relationships.

Here are a few pics from our trip!


A picture of the beautiful coast line in Dana Point
Photobucket
Adorable little sawyer giving me a face :)
Photobucket
Nick and I
Photobucket
Our little picnic at the park overlooking the ocean...can't beat that!
Photobucket
Lindsay, Derek and Courtney
Photobucket
Walking around at the St. Regis resort in Dana Point
Photobucket
The clouds rolled in at the ocean but this picture kind of reminds me of heaven. With the sun rays coming through the clouds...
Photobucket

No comments: