What is Joubert Syndrome?

.halloween.

So I know that Halloween was a few weeks ago but I am trying to blog in order of events until I am caught up. Can you tell we had a busy October?! For Halloween, my work goes all out with decorations! People spend weeks and months preparing and decorating for it. Some of the most elaborate ones were the Circus (complete with hay on the floor and a magician), Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory (they even had a chocolate river and tunnel), and Alice in Wonderland. Our section had planned to do Twilight, but a bunch of us got the swine flu in the beginning of October (myself included) and so we decided it would be funny to do the swine flu instead. So we dressed up as doctors and pigs and made our area look like a quarantined hospital. It turned out pretty cute.
For actual Halloween night, my friend Stacey had a Halloween party at her house. She went all out with the decorations and food...it was so cute. She is a little mini Martha Stewart. Nick and I are lame and threw our costume together last minute so we went with the "western" theme. Nick was a George Straight type cowboy and I was dressed in plaid and boots. Not too exciting but we had fun! I think Halloween might be one of those holidays that is more fun as you get older :)

The doctor and the 3 little swine flu piggies...
Photobucket

The entrance to our quarantined section...
Photobucket
The Circus area....
Photobucket
Me, Therese and Stacey at her halloween party...
Photobucket

Bobbing for apples game...can you tell I'm competitive...I was going to do anything to win (although Therese and Adam beat us all!)
Photobucket
Erin and I chatting...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Bits & Pieces said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

Too funny! I haven't posted pics from Halloween either. Too busy! ;) I'll have to put up some more pics of you goin' for that apple!