.Monday 11.2.09.
...Outside My Window...
a semi-sunny fall day
...Outside My Window...
a semi-sunny fall day
...I am Thinking...
about how restful the weekend was and how great it feels to be caught up on life
...I am Thankful For...
a great weekend spent catching up and spending lots of time with my husbang
...I am Wearing...
khaki pants and a purple and cream shirt
about how restful the weekend was and how great it feels to be caught up on life
...I am Thankful For...
a great weekend spent catching up and spending lots of time with my husbang
...I am Wearing...
khaki pants and a purple and cream shirt
...I am Remembering...
my parents being here just a few weeks ago and wishing they were still here
...I am Going...
to California for Thanksgiving and cannot wait to see my family and friends soon
...I am Reading...
"Essie In Progress" by Marjorie Presten
...I am Hoping...
to finish my friend's wedding invitations tonight and finish creating Christmas card templates
my parents being here just a few weeks ago and wishing they were still here
...I am Going...
to California for Thanksgiving and cannot wait to see my family and friends soon
...I am Reading...
"Essie In Progress" by Marjorie Presten
...I am Hoping...
to finish my friend's wedding invitations tonight and finish creating Christmas card templates
...On My Mind...
that I cannot believe it is already November and how much is already planned for this month. It's gonna be a crazy and fun next couple months!
...I am Learning...
to look at things from a more positive perspective and see the good in all situations
...From the Kitchen...
good question...we will see what I come up with tonight:)
that I cannot believe it is already November and how much is already planned for this month. It's gonna be a crazy and fun next couple months!
...I am Learning...
to look at things from a more positive perspective and see the good in all situations
...From the Kitchen...
good question...we will see what I come up with tonight:)
...Around the House...
a semi-cleaned and organized house!
...One of My Favorite Things...
watching my favorite football team on a beautiful fall day with my husband!
a semi-cleaned and organized house!
...One of My Favorite Things...
watching my favorite football team on a beautiful fall day with my husband!
From: A Simple Womans Daybook
1 comment:
It sounds like you are having a great day. Doylene
Post a Comment