What is Joubert Syndrome?

.anticipation.

Today is my last day of work before I take my maternity leave and I cannot believe that it is actually here. It seems totally surreal that the time has actually come for me to be a MOM! I feel like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant and now here we are already in July and ready for Parker to make his entrance into the world. Being pregnant has been fun and I have really enjoyed feeling this little guy move and grow and as much as I am ready to meet him and hold him, it doesn't even seem real! I don't know that it will actually hit me that I have a child until a few weeks after he is born and I am nursing and taking care of him...so crazy! I have always wanted to be a mom and now my dreams are coming true. Now only if Parker was on my timeline and wanted to come a few days early :) My mom flies up on 7/14 and the due date is 7/16 so I am hoping he comes sometime in between there so she is around and that he is not late!

We took maternity photos a few weeks ago with a friend Lindsey Davenport from work who is a photographer on the side. It was pouring rain outside and in the 50's but we tried to make it seem like everything was just fine :) I printed these off and am excited to put them up in our house. Thanks Lindsey for taking these for us!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

These are darling! You are so beautiful! Can't wait to see pics of the little one!