I just came to the realization that I have just 2 weeks until I have to return to work. Had a minor melt down with the harsh reality that I am sending Parker to daycare and am not going to be able to be with him everyday during the day. I never wanted to have to do this, but unfortunately I have to go back to work for a while to make due. I have loved every single second of being home with him and think being a mom is the most wonderful job in the world...I wish I could do it everyday. I could use all the prayers I can get to help get through the next few weeks and the transition to working full time again. I hope that all of he stay at home mom's out there realize how lucky they are to stay home with their kids....so so lucky! I know that once I get into a routine it will be fine and I work with great people so that will be nice to see them again, but I am going to miss Parker so much!
I am so so blessed and love my life...just wish I could have my dream job of being a stay at home mom. Just a few years until I can stay home with my little man :)
Hebrews 12:11
"For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it."
No comments:
Post a Comment