...I AM...
blessed beyond belief. I have the most wonderful husband, a beautiful and healthy baby boy, amazing family and friends, a wonderful church and a place to call home just to name a few :)
...I WANT...
an iPad for now. Definitely don't need one but it would be fun wouldn't it?!
...I HAVE...
the most beautiful baby boy that brings a smile to my face every single day. Can't even remember what life was like without him!
...I KEEP...
a book, waterbottle, bobbypin, and chapstick next to my bed every night. Book to help me fall asleep, water bottle for when I wake up thirsty in the middle of the night (breastfeeding makes me sooo thirsty), a bobbypin to pin back my hair when I wake up to feed Parker at night, and chapstick because who doesn't want soft lips ;)
...I WISH I COULD...
have all the people I love live in the same place! Life would be fun to do all together!
...I HATE...
that I let comparison rob me of joy way too often
...I FEAR...
SIDS and anything that could or would ever harm my children
...I HEAR...
Football season and fall and it makes me so happy!
...I REGRET...
not studying abroad in college. London, Tuscany, Paris....yes please!
...I LOVE...
so much! Life is beautiful!
...I CAN...
multi-task like you wouldn't believe
...I DANCE...
like a maniac with Parker...I'm sure he is thinking his mom is a crazy lady but it makes him laugh and makes my heart smile!
...I SING...
horrendously but with passion! I love singing with the radio up loud enough so no one can hear :)
...I NEVER...
go for a run without my phone....there are some crizazyyy people out there
...I RARELY...
leave Target empty handed....I have a love/hate relationship with that store
...I CRY WHEN I WATCH...
anything that has to do with goodbye's....lived my life constantly saying goodbye and can't keep the tears from coming when I watch someone else do it!
...I KNOW THAT...
I am completely dependent on God and can do nothing without His power
...I HATE THAT...
I have to send Parker to daycare for a little while...but will be able to stay home with him soon enough!
...I NEED...
sunshine!!
...I SHOULD....
clean the house....like deep clean the house :)
...I BELIEVE...
there is beauty in the breakdown
1 comment:
my favorite is the "i believe!"
Post a Comment