What is Joubert Syndrome?

.wish list.

Here are a few fun products that I have been wishing for! Luckily I don't have expensive taste at all... :) hehe.

Lululemon Scuba Hoodie
 Lululemon Still Pant

Canon 50mm f1.8 Lens
 Silhouette SD for all my crafting projects!

Tory Burch Flats
 iPad2
Unfortunately real life doesn't allow for these fun items right now, but a girl can always wish right?!?

4 comments:

Taylor, Alicia, and Lilly said...

Um I want almost everything on your wish list! I can tell you the Still Pants are AMAZING!!

Jenalee said...

I LOVE my Canon 50mm f1.8 Lens!!!!

Kendra said...

Uhhh pretty sure we are the same person! Ask Ry that's pretty much been my wish list the last year! I got the flats for Xmas!!! I want a silhouette sooooo bad!!!

Oh and ps got the still pants at lulu outlet-should check it out!!!

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of half the stuff on your list; however I have seen those flats...their cute!! (I think I've seen them at TJMAXX? (Unless they're the "wannabe's"...lol you should check out the maxx though):) ...even though your wish list is expensive, look online too...stuff is usually cheaper! (Plus, like you said "A girl can wish"...but you deserve a few things once in awhile too!) Anyway, I hope everything is going better! Happy Easter!