What is Joubert Syndrome?

More to be Thankful for...

Sunday morning the boys decided to go golfing again so the girls and Derek who is recovering from Tommy John surgery decided to go to San Francisco for the day on a little shopping excursion. I seriously love San Francisco and the shopping is wonderful. It might be one of my favorite cities I have ever been to. I was able to get some Christmas shopping done (and a little shopping for myself too :)). On Sunday night we just kind of laid low and relaxed before we flew out bright and early on Monday morning.

It was a wonderful weekend and it makes you step back and realize how much God has blessed us with great friends and family. The Gabberts were so gracious to open their home to us and spoil us while we stayed with them. It was amazing spending the holiday in the California sunshine and surrounded by the ones we love most.

In the "heart" of San Francisco...
In front of the Christmas tree in Union Square...
The huge tree!!

No comments: