One year ago on December 1st, 2007, I married my best friend. For some reason, God decided to bless me with the most patient, loving, witty, caring, most amazing man I have ever known. I don't know what I did to deserve Nick's love, but God loves me and blessed me with our marriage. This past year has been more fun than I could have ever imagined. Marriage is so much fun and I love learning more and more about Nick everyday. I cannot wait for the many more years to come.
We saved the top of our cake and when we saw my parents over Thanksgiving they brought it down for us. It definitely did not look or taste like it did last year...but it was still fun to have for tradition. Nick wasn't quite as excited as I was about our cake...but he was a good sport and took a few pictures with me :)
On our actual anniversary we flew out of California at 7:00 am so I didn't go into work. I actually took a 5 hour nap :) It was wonderful!! Nick went into work for a few hours and then we went to Salish Lodge nestled in the Cascade Mountains overlooking Snoqualmie Falls. It was dark so we could barely see the falls, but it was still beautiful. We came home and crashed because we were both so tired from our vacation to California.
It was a wonderful day, and I am so proud to say that I am Mrs. Nick Dietzen!!! Happy 1 year babe! I love you :)
This is what the cake looked like at our wedding....
Nick literally SMASHING the cake alllll over my face..
This is the cake one year later....no so pretty anymore!
1 comment:
Happy (late) Anniversary to you both! I love the cake pictures from a year ago and now. :) If we don't see you, hope you guys have a great Christmas!!
Whitney & Jordan
Post a Comment