1). I was born in Kansas and lived there for a year, lived in Green Bay for a year, lived in Northern Kentucky for 7 years, lived in Minnesota for 4 years, lived in Sacramento for 5 years, Southern California for 4 years, and now Seattle for a little over a year.
2). Each place I have lived has helped shape me into the person I am today and however hard it may have been at the time, I would never take any of my experiences back.
3). I dream of being a photographer and am currently trying to build a portfolio and become a better photographer.
4). I have a weird thing with numbers and only like even numbers. I will go out of the way to make sure things end with even numbers. Weird, I know :)
5). I love to bake and cook. Love to try new things in the kitchen and am trying to learn how to cook more diverse meals. I even started a blog http://dishinwithdietzen.blogspot.com to post new recipes I discover.
6). I am passionate about running and working out. There is nothing better than going for a long run to relieve the stress of the day and clear my head. I honestly believe I am a better and nicer person after I work out.
7). I want to be the best mom and wife more than anything in the world. I cannot wait for Nick and I to start a family and raise our children together.
8). One of my biggest fears/insecurities is that will never measure up and I am constantly reminding myself to find my identity in Christ.
9). College at Biola was some of the best yet darkest times in my life. I grew so much during that time and discovered who I was as a person, that I can truly say I am a better person because of my experience there.
10). I love to travel and one of my dreams is to travel through Europe. I would love to spend a month going from country to country and experiencing all of the new cultures, foods, and people.
11). I love to people watch. Give me a bench and a crowd and I could sit and watch people for hours.
12). I love to read. I used to hate it and would do anything to get out of reading, now I cannot live without it. I am also a fast reader so I go through books in a very short period of time.
13). I could not eat meat for the rest of my life and be completely content. I am not a vegetarian, but not a big fan of meat and I think a meal can be just as satisfying without meat. Too bad I married a meatlover :)
14). I always dreamed of being married but never imagined it would be this amazing. God blessed me with the most incredible husband and I thank God every single day for Nick. Every day.
15). I wish I was really, really good at one thing. I am good at a lot of different things, but wish I was exceptionally talented at one single thing.
16). I have a wonderful family and daily struggle with the fact that they are so far away. However, I feel so lucky that I get to see them as often as I do and love the fact that we can stay so close but live far away.
17). I married into an incredible family and feel as if I have known them my entire life. I love having that they are a big family and are all really close as well.
18). I am the type of person who only needs a few really close friends, as opposed to a lot of acquantainces. I just need one person I can bear my soul to and I am content. Hence why I have some of the deepest friendships with people from all the places I have lived.
19). Golden Spoon frozen yogurt in Southern California is a slice of heaven. I could eat it every single day and not get tired of it.
20). Nick has gotten me to watch political shows like Hannity & Colmes; Bill O'Reilly; and Keith Olbermann. I used to hate it at first but now I secretly like knowing what is going on. It makes me feel more intelligent. But I absolutely cannot stand Keith Olbermann....he drives me craaaazzzzy and Nick thinks its funny!
21). I love flip flops. If I could wear them everyday, with every outfit I would. Also, why I miss California...because there I could.
22). I was obsessed with Hanson in Junior High and still really like their music :)
23). I am quiet and shy when I first meet people but am outgoing and sarcastic once I get to know you. Sometimes this hinders friendships forming because I come off as quiet and sometimes mean because I dont say a lot...so I am trying to work on being more outgoing from the start.
24). I truly believe that attitude is everything. You can decide how you react to everything that happens to you and I believe a positive attitude is the only way to live!
25). I have a faith in God that I would die for, and because of that, I have this wonderful life
No comments:
Post a Comment