Update in the Dietzen household: NICK IS A CPA!!! Nick found out on Monday morning that he passed his last section of the CPA exam...meaning that he has successfully completed all 4 parts of the exam! He has been studying so diligently and putting in countless hours to learn all the material and he passed!!! There are 4 parts to the exam and it took Nick right around 6 months to pass all 4 parts...which is amazing!! I am so proud of him and I know that he is relieved to have this off his chest. Just wanted to update you on some amazing news!!!! Great job babe :)
1 comment:
Anna,
Thanks so much for linking to my blog! I just read your 25 things about yourself post and I think it's hilarious how similar we are! My husband recently passed his CFP (similar in the fact that that you study forever!) so I know what a big deal this is! Congrats! I also totally know what you mean about not having one thing that you're exceptionally good at. I call it "my thing" and my husband, Kyle, encourages me that it just means I'm more well-rounded. So here's to being more well-rounded! :)
-Sarah from Create Studio
www.createstudio.blogspot.com
Post a Comment