I did it!!!I finally broke the 10 mile barrier while running. It has been a dream of mine to break 10 miles while running and last week I was able to do it. It was a beautiful day and I got off work a little bit early so I just decided that today was the day. I went out with my iPod in hand and ran along to the music and my thoughts. It was so peaceful and I felt really strong even towards the end of the run. I have my half marathon this weekend...so as nervous as I am about the race, I feel a little more confident now that I have actually passed the 10 mile marker. Thought I would share my big accomplishment :)
Here is a picture of me (sweaty and all) after I got home from my run!
1 comment:
You are amazing! I am so proud of you. Good luck on your race this weekend. We need to talk soon. Miss you
Post a Comment