What is Joubert Syndrome?

.longevity.

Last weekend one of my childhood friends from when I lived in Northern Kentucky, was up in Gig Harbor for a few days. Julie's family lived across the street from my family when we were little and the two of us were inseperable. If we weren't sleeping or eating we were at each others' houses. I moved from Kentucky when I was going into 5th grade and Julie and I have kept in touch ever since!

Luckily Julie's dad is a pilot and she is able to fly for free so she has been able to make trips out to wherever I am living. She was in Gig Harbor for the weekend because she is a photographer (and a Nurse too...super talented woman!) and was shooting engagement photos for a couple that is getting married in a few weeks. She will be out to shoot their wedding too.

Since Gig Harbor is only about an hour away I drove down to see her and meet her Aunt and Uncle who she was staying with. It was a beautiful day and her Aunt drove us around the cute and quaint little town of Gig Harbor. It was so fun and Julie and I were able to catch up.

It is so nice to see a familiar face and an old friend! I loved being able to spend the afternoon together and hope to see Julie more often!

Here is a picture we took at one of our stops....this was on Fox Island...

No comments: