After I get off work, Nick and I are headed to the Mariner's game. They are playing the San Francisco Giants...so I might have to root for the Giants since they are closer to my hometown :) But it should be a perfect night for a baseball game!!
Then tomorrow morning bright and early Nick and I are headed to Granite Bay, CA to visit my family. I am so excited to go home and spend time with my family. Even my brother Alex will be home from school that weekend so I will get to see him :)
We only have a few things planned for the weekend but the weather is supposed to be beautiful and warm so it should be a nice and relaxing weekend!
Can't wait to have Monday off and only a short 4 day work week the next week! YEAH :)
No comments:
Post a Comment