What is Joubert Syndrome?

.finally friday.

It's finally...well not Friday but Thursday and since we have tomorrow off work...today is my Friday :) Cannot wait for the 3 day weekend!!!!

This morning Nick left to go work on a sprinkler system with his Dad and brothers at the church that he went to when they lived in Moses Lake. They are helping out by putting in a sprinkler system in the lawn on the church. Nothing like a little manual labor!!

Today I have a half day of work at the office and then they are having a bbq lunch in the park for us with food and games. It should be great since it's supposed to be 85 degrees today...I love the warm weather!!!

Then tonight after work I am jumping on a plane and heading to Spokane for the weekend. Should be nice and relaxing. I am making a trifle for 4th of July that I learned from the Heim family. It is to die for...yummmmmyyy! I will post the recipe later.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and a great 4th of July!

No comments: