What is Joubert Syndrome?

.photo fun.

Nick's family came in town this past weekend and we had a great weekend. On Friday night we had a big taco feed with everyone and then went to see a late showing of "The Ugly Truth". There are some really funny parts in the movie, but I thought it was kind of degrading and dirty overall. Not my favorite. Before the movie, Hannah and I had a quick photo session. It is always fun to use Hannah as my ginuea pig because she is so willing to work with me and is such a great model!! Below are a few of the pics of my beautiful sister in law. On Saturday we went to the Mariner's game and then came back and went to dinner at Cheesecake factory and then I made Nick do a little shopping for himself since the Nordstrom sale is going on. I tell ya....its like pulling teeth trying to get him to shop for himself! But it was a success and he found some great deals. Sunday was church and then we made some hamburgers for lunch/dinner before the Dietzen clan took off.











No comments: