What is Joubert Syndrome?

.i'm on a boat.

Last night Nick and I got the opportunity to hang out with some of our good friends Dani and Bryan. We haven't seen them all summer because we both have been so busy but we were finally able to meet up and go out on their boat last night. It was the perfect night in Seattle and it made me fall in love with this place. The summers are absolutely beautiful and this summer especially has been fabulous.
We ate dinner at the Seattle Yacht Club and then hopped on the boat for a few hours to enjoy the beautiful night and the great company. It was how summer nights should be. We had so much fun catching up with Dani and Bryan and can't believe it has been so long since we hung out. This summer has flown by! Where has the time gone?!?
We have company coming in town this weekend. Going to a Mariners game on Saturday and then I have a 5k charity run for work on Sunday morning. If you are in the Seattle area on Sunday morning you should come out to the Seattle Summerun and support the cure for cancer!
Here was the sunset...you can I see the Olympic mountains and Husky stadium...

Dani and Bryan...

Nick and I...

More scenery pictures...Mt. Rainier was so clear and beautiful last night...not a very good picture but it was hard to capture the beauty on my little digital camera...

No comments: