What is Joubert Syndrome?

.excuse me mr. favre.

This blog is going to be a little bit of a rant so bear with me for a second...

REALLY?!?! Brett Favre? Again?!?!

I am baffled by Brett Favre's decision to un-retire again and now go play for the Packer's arch rival...the Vikings...ugh!

I understand that Brett Favre is a legend and there is no mistaking his talent and success...but come on...make a decision and stick with it. If he wasn't going to retire, then why did he say that he was?

I am just over him. He used to be my hero and I respected him as both a player and a person....now not so much. What happened to sticking to your word?

Yuk....all I have to say is that I am over Brett Favre.

Go Pack Go!!! I am rooting hard for Aaron Rodgers, especially when facing the washed up #4 quarterback on the Vikings line up :)


1 comment:

beej said...

Man, I totally agree. So frustrating. What a Diva. A very talented and exciting Diva to watch, granted, but still a Diva. Ugh.