What is Joubert Syndrome?

.weekends.

Weekends are wonderful! Since we have had such a beautiful summer, I feel like we have been able to really enjoy our weekends and do a lot of really fun things. This weekend was jam packed and was so much fun.

On Friday night I met up with my girlfriends Meghan and Jenny (we all went to church together in CA and all ended up in Seattle!) for dinner and a night out in Seattle. We made homemade pizza and salad for dinner and then headed out to Ballard to go to some restaurants and bars. Since Nick and I aren't nighlife connoisseurs I wasn't sure where to take them out but we ended up finding a few fun places along the way. Sometimes it is so nice to just go out with girlfriends and talk and have fun.

On Saturday I slept in :) I love the feeling of knowing that you have nothing to wake up for on Saturday morning and can have the freedom to relax! Nick went to the office for a few hours while I was sleeping (such a hard working husband!) and then we headed up to TPC Snoqualmie Ridge to watch the Boeing Classic Senior PGA Tournament. We walked the back 9 and then watched a lot of the golfers come into 18. It was really fun and it is such a beautiful golf course tucked into the base of the Cascade mountains. Seriously, beautiful!

After that we headed down to Seattle for a Mariner's game. We met up with a friend Therese and her husband Adam and watch the Mariner's beat the Kansas City Royals. It was a fun game and there were so many homeruns! The game went by really quickly because Therese and I were chatting away...I think baseball games are more fun with a friend to talk to ;)

Then Sunday we went to church and then stopped by the new home to see the progress. It is coming along so fast and I cannot wait to move it! They have the drywall and the walls painted and are starting on the millwork. Only a month till move in!! We met some of our neighbors too which was great. They all seemed really nice so I am looking forward to having a quiet neighborhood with nice neighbors.

The rest of the afternoon we just relaxed, Nick went golfing and I went to the gym and then made some fun things for around the house. I will post about my creative projects later.

This upcoming weekend we are headed to Spokane for a wedding and to spend Labor Day with the Dietzen's. Looking forward to it!

1 comment:

beej said...

Wow, that's a packed weekend! But packed with great things (and even some relaxation!).