Anna check out the 17-40mm L lens if you are looking for a decent price-it's half the price as the 16-35 & I've heard it's the same if not better! I have it & it's amazing-crisp & sharp images...not sure if it would go on the rebel though? Some of my lenses don't fit rebels.
Don't you just wish money grew on trees?!!! for one day??! =)
2 comments:
Anna check out the 17-40mm L lens if you are looking for a decent price-it's half the price as the 16-35 & I've heard it's the same if not better! I have it & it's amazing-crisp & sharp images...not sure if it would go on the rebel though? Some of my lenses don't fit rebels.
Don't you just wish money grew on trees?!!! for one day??! =)
Let me know if you find those trees, and I'll be right behind you buying the same thing. :)
Post a Comment