What is Joubert Syndrome?

.mini vaca.

I am so excited about this week I can barely stand it. Starting tomorrow we have our National Sales meeting for work. I like NSM because all the people who work outside the corporate office come in and we all get to attend the meetings and discuss where we are headed and what we are trying to accomplish. It is different than the everyday work, so it's nice to have some change.
Then on Thursday night we are headed to Spokane to see Brad and Shannon and meet baby Sawyer. I cannot wait to get to hang out with all the family and to be with Brad, Shannon and the little baby girl :) It sounds like we have a pretty full schedule for the few days we are there. Its so fun to be around family and friends and we are so lucky to have been blessed with both amazing friends and family.
Here is a little glimpse of Sawyer's newborn pictures....

1 comment:

Shann said...

We are so excited to hang out with you guys this week. I love the post