What is Joubert Syndrome?

.fall.

I LOVE summer and the hot weather and sunshine but I also love the fall. I am so thankful that we had such a beautiful summer here in Seattle and I enjoyed every minute of the sunshine that we saw. But with it being September now and the feeling of fall right around the corner, I can't help but get excited for all that fall brings. One of the things that I love about living in the northwest is the fall's are absolutely beautiful!! I am constantly in awe of the beautiful mountains and colorful leaves. Here are some of the wonderful things I cannot wait for...


*crisp mornings and evenings*

*pumpkin patches*

*crockpot meals*

*spiced cider*

*pumpkin candles that make my house smell glorious*

*football*

*leaves changing*

*comfy sweaters and sweats*

*fall decorations*

*feeling cozy*

*moving into our house and making it our home*



No comments: