So I have to admit...I totally stole this idea from a friend I grew up with who lives in Minnesota. Her blog is awesome and she always has great ideas so I thought I would try this one. It's just a little survey from the Simple Woman's Daybook that I think is great :)
Tuesday, September 15th, 2009
...outside my window...
a sunny beautiful fall day
...i am thinking...
i am looking forward to lunch :)
...i am thankful for...
my mom & dad for flying me home to spend time with them last weekend
...from the kitchen...
chicken cobb salad
...i am wearing...
a grey shirt, navy juicy hoodie, jeans and flip flops
...i am creating...
editing photos, creating invitations, decorating the house
...i am going...
on a long run tonight after work
...i am reading...
"Crazy Love" by Francis Chan
"A Time to Gather" by Gary Smalley & Sally John
...i am hoping...
to get caught up on my to do list by the end of the weekend
...i am learning...
the God provides always in His timing
...pondering these words...
"all of You is more than enough for all of me"
...i am hearing...
the clicking of the keyboards in the office
...around the house...
piles of things ready to be packed
...one of my favorite things...
the feeling of coming back home to my husband after being gone for the weekend
...plans for the rest of the week...
catching up and packing up the house for the move
No comments:
Post a Comment