What is Joubert Syndrome?

.labor day.

For labor day weekend we made the trek over to Spokane to hang out with Nick's family. We left Friday after work and hit quite a bit of traffic so we didn't get there until about 10 so we just said hello and went to sleep. On Saturday morning Nick and the rest of the fam went to Hannah's high school volleyball tournament and I stayed back to take the Cox's family photos.
Saturday night we went to Gordon's wedding (a friend of JD and Nick) at Gonzaga. It was fun to get dressed up and go to the wedding. We got home and watched the Husky football game and went to sleep. I decided, much to Nick and the Dietzen family's dismay, that I might just be a Husky fan :) The Dietzen's love the WSU Cougars but living in Seattle I kind of feel like I have to root for our hometown Huskies...we will see how this rivalry goes down :)
On Sunday morning we went to early church and then the boys headed off to golf. Hannah, Angela and I went to see the movie "All About Steve" with Sandra Bullock....it was a strange movie. Not worth your time or the money to see it. Then we went to pick up Mishal (Nick's mom from the airport. She had been in CA visiting Lindsay and Derek.
Sunday night we had a delicious dinner of flank steak, chicken, baked potatoes, and a wonderful salad. Then we watched the movie "State of Play"...which was pretty good. Definitely kept you on your toes!
Monday the boys went golfing early in the morning and the girls just kind of relaxed and hung out. Then Nick and I headed home in the late afternoon and surprisingly didn't hit any traffic at all on a holiday weekend!!
This weekend I am off to CA to visit my family while Nick is working since they have a deadline approaching. Can't wait to go home and see my family!!!
Here is a picture of Nick and I from Gordo's wedding (I look 8 months pregnant...but don't worry I am not!)
"The road to a friends house is never long"

No comments: