What is Joubert Syndrome?

.18 weeks.

Up until this last week I haven't really looked like I have much of a baby bump. I definitely have felt like I am getting bigger...but I haven't "popped" yet so I just kind of look a little soft around the mid section. In the last week though I feel like my belly is growing by the minute and its starting to get a little more round and harder...which is so fun because it makes this all seem real!! I haven't felt the baby move yet, but am hoping to soon...I guess it is right around this time that you begin to feel the baby moving. So fun!! We go to the doctor in a little under 3 weeks to find out the sex of the baby....so excited :)

Here is a picture taken a few days ago of little baby Dietzen :) Definitley not a flat stomach anymore...but loving every minute of it!


1 comment:

Abbey said...

you look gorgeous Anna!!