I cannot believe that it is already almost March!! Where has the time gone...I feel like Christmas was just yesterday and now here we are almost to March. I feel like life has been crazy busy and I just can't imagine how much crazier it is going to get once the baby arrives! Between working full time, growth group, Bible study, working out, hanging out with friends, cooking dinner, cleaning the house, traveling to see family, and tax season in full swing for Nick...I feel like I am juggling a whole bunch of balls in the air and just waiting for one to drop....oh yeah and I am growing a baby in my belly on top of that! It's just crazy to me that in a few short months, we are going to add another person into the mix and things are going to change completely!! I am so excited to meet our baby, but honestly am a little anxious about what that is going to look like and how I will be able to balance everything. But I know that God has plans for us and everything will work out.
This past weekend I was able to go home to Granite Bay to visit my family. It is always nice to go home and spend time with family since we only get to see them every few months. I flew in on Friday and my parents picked me up from the airport and went home to their house. My sister and her husband just bought a house and so they had spend the week painting their house, so everyone was a little wiped out. So we got dinner at The Habit burger (which is amazing!) and just hung out for a little while. It was an early night for everyone which I was really excited about because I am usually exhausted by Friday night.
Saturday morning we woke up early and my brother had actually come home late Friday night from Cal Poly because his lacrosse team was playing UC Davis which is only about a half hour from my parents house. So my parents made a big breakfast for Alex and some of his team mates and then the boys left to go to the game. My mom, sister and I stayed around and shopped and then headed down to watch Alex play lacrosse. It was fun to watch him play, since I have never seen him play lacrosse. I am so proud of him!! :) Saturday afternoon we just shopped away, I got some maternity clothes (which I do not like shopping for) and then went to see the movie Valentine's Day. I was not impressed with the movie at all and was pretty dissappointed in the movie.
Sunday morning we went for a long walk in the morning and then headed over to Ashley and Joel's for another day of painting and working on their house. There was a minor hiccup in the paint..but everything worked out :) Then I flew home late Sunday night and now its off to another week of work! The weekdnd was fun and went by so fast but I am always thankful for these weekend trips!!
In other news....the baby is growing like crazy and I am starting to get a belly :) I feel like my belly is getting bigger everyday! It's so crazy to me that there is a person growing inside of me, but as my stomach is growing and I am starting to feel the baby move...it is all becoming so real and it's SO FUN!! We find out the sex of the baby on March 4th...I am counting down the days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment